Welcome to Children’s Services Council
If you are a case worker from any service sector looking to provide further support to a child or youth you are working with, then you’re on the right site to find assistance and resources. Parents or Caregivers are also welcome to call us.
The Children’s Services Council (CSC) facilitates the coordination of services for children and youth who have complex needs. We do not provide treatment services directly, but strive to be the best partner and advocate possible so that our community is a better place to live for children and youth with extraordinary needs.
WHAT WE DO
Children and families who have unique and individual needs can challenge a community’s resources. The CSC’s role is to enhance the ability of the community to meet a child’s needs in the best way possible. Our organization does not provide direct service to its clients. Instead, we provide better access to the people that do. We do this by:
- Providing information about community resources;
- Connecting families and service providers to the right community resources;
- Creating a plan to meet complex needs;
- Advocating and monitoring to ensure continued supports; and
- Working with the local community and the region at a systems level to support effective planning that best meets the needs of the children, youth and families living in our community.